Originally a family based small business, RMB Construction has grown to build a solid reputation for delivering quality projects, on time and within budget forecasts.
Aiming to exceed our clients expectations every time, we pride ourselves on our diversification with the ability to cater to all aspects of building from residential to commercial construction. Our capabilities also extend to small scale civil works.
How we achieve
RMB Construction credits much of our success to our employees. They are the back bone of our Company striving in every project for building excellence. Our team with dedication and eye for detail were awarded the HIA AWARD - Sacred Heart Library - Light Commercial Sector.
Our employee's are trained in many other areas to complete requirements set by Government Agency including, but not limited to;
- Traffic Management
- Scaffolding License
- Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) and Environmental Issues
- Water Proofing License
- Electricity & Powerlines
- Working at Heights
- Civil Works
- Confined Spaces
RMB Construction are pre-qualified with the Department of Treasury and Finance for Building Works; Institutional and Residential.
What we do
Experienced in all sectors of building and construction we are able to offer many services including;
- Project Management - Working directly with the client
- Commercial Construction - Warehouses, Aged Care Facilities, School's, Shop/Office Fit-outs
- Residential Construction - New Homes, Extensions, Alterations
- Heritage Construction/Alterations, Underpinning
- Architect - Liaison between client
- Civil Works - Crossover's, Footpaths, Retaining Walls, Concrete Slabs - Residential/Commercial/Civil
RMB Construction is dedicated to Quality Management Systems including a detailed WHS and Environmental Policy, which is adhered to on all projects. Inspection of the accomplished work is examined to ensure alignment with the project scope.